The Sand Museum recognizes that a proper handling of personal information is important for the sake of the privacy of users. We operate this website in accordance with laws and provisions regarding the protection of personal information.
- 1. Collection of Personal Information
- This website is generally free to browse without any input of personal information required. However, there are cases when we collect personal information (name, email address, telephone number, etc.) from users in order to provide services on this website. When we collect or record personal information, it will be clearly indicated and a notification of the purposes of its use will be provided. Personal information will be collected and recorded in a proper and fair manner, within the scope necessary for the fulfillment of the specified purposes of use.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
- We may use personal information to inform users of products and services and as a source of statistical information. We do not use such information for other purposes without the express permission of the user.
- 3. Disclosure of Personal Information
- We do not disclose personal information to third parties except the following cases:
(1) with the express permission of the user
(2) when required by law
- 4. Security
- The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- 5. Training
- The Sand Museum trains its staff to handle personal information appropriately.
- 6. Correction of Personal Information
- We correct the personal information at a reasonable level on the request of the person whom the information concerns.
- 7. Agreement
Tottori Sand Dunes Sand Museum
2083-17 Yuyama, Fukube-cho, Tottori City, Tottori, 689-0105, JAPAN
TEL : 0857-20-2231 / FAX : 0857-20-2232